Featured
Rod Stewart Baby Jane
Rod Stewart Baby Jane. Am g f am g i won't be that dumb again, i know, it's gotta last forever. I sing whatever comes into my head and nine times out of 10 that will be the title of the song.

Am g f am g when i fall in love again, i know, it's gonna last forever. #rodstewart #babyjanehola gente, aquí les dejo un enlace de otro video de baby jane, espero les guste. Watch the video for baby jane from rod stewart's body wishes for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
About Press Copyright Contact Us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How Youtube Works Test New Features Press Copyright Contact Us Creators.
During his heyday, rod stewart, who began making music back in the early 1960s, was able to top the uk singles chart six times. This track is a product of warner bros. And “baby jane”, which came out on 27 may 1983, was the last of his songs to do so.
15 Baby Jane Rod Stewart Live Hamburg 1991 [Hd] Rod Stewart's Place.
Reviews there are no reviews yet. 0 views, 0 likes, 0 loves, 0 comments, 0 shares, facebook watch videos from chai choowaree: Watch the video for baby jane from rod stewart's body wishes for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
(Stewart, Davis) Baby Jane Don't Leave Me Hanging On The Line I Knew You When You Had No One To Talk To Now You're Moving In High Society Don't Forget I Know Secrets About You I Used To Think You Were On My Side But Now Im No Longer Sure I Wish I Knew What I Know Now Before When I Give My Heart Again I Know It's Gonna Last Forever
[verse 1] baby jane, don't leave me hanging on the line i knew you when you had no one to talk to now you're moving in high society don't forget i know secrets about you i. C g ´cause i've got ideas and plans of my own, am f am f g so long darlin', i'll miss you. Baby jane, don't leave me hanging on the line i knew you when you had no one to talk to now you're moving in high society don't forget i know secrets about you i used to think you were on my side but now i'm no longer sure i wish i knew what i know now before when i give my heart again i know it's gonna last forever no one tell me where or when
I Sing Whatever Comes Into My Head And Nine Times Out Of 10 That Will Be The Title Of The Song.
Reviews there are no reviews yet. [verse 3] c g baby jane, i've said all i want to say, am f am f g go your own way, don't think twice about me. Am g f am g when i fall in love again, i know, it's gonna last forever.
Vinyl 12 Singles By Pethoata;
The way i do it is hum and hah along while the band are playing. He is of scottish and english lineage. Am g f am g i won't be that dumb again, i know, it's gotta last forever.
Popular Posts
Why Can't You Hold A Baby While On Your Period
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment